Monday, November 16, 2015

Naughty or Nice Challenge #21 Monochromatic


I'm so excited I stumbled across a new blog today. The Naughty or Nice Challenges they have a really fun challenge going this month "Monochromatic" I have colored the perfect card for this and I'm so glad I get a chance to enter it here. The design is a digital download Mandela from Fred She Said Designs. It was colored in using Copic Markers, hand cut and stacked with pop dots. It is embellished with Stickles and rhinestones. It reminded me of a snow flake and I got a free die from Taylored expressions and it ended up being perfect for the card title. The paper used for the die cut was Bazzill. 

Here is the card creation:

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Dotty Jo said...

A truly gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the compliment. It was so much fun playing along in the challenge.

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH absolutely gorgeous!!! I saw a technique similar to this one once and bought a stamp to try it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. You've inspired me :) This is perfect for our Naughty or Nice Challenge and I"m so glad you shared it with us! Hope to see you again soon!