Monday, November 23, 2015

Mojo Monday #425 Christmas Memories

This is the sketch and message from Mojo Monday:


Happy Monday and Happy Thanksgiving week to our US friends. Julee has created this fun sketch for you this week, we hope you find time during the festivities to play along with us.

Here is my take on Julee's sketch: 

This card made me feel a little vintage today. I did a very clean and simple card on this challenge. 


Card was created using an old PP paper line form Basic Grey called "Jovial", Bazzill kraft, brown and Neenah solar white card stock 80#. The stamped sentiment is from 4 Klear stamps the ink used is archival in Coffee, the die cut is the TH deer mini with 3M foam tape and snow flake sequins glued on with Aleen's tacky glue. Sorry about the cell phone snap shot, I was just to lazy to get the Nikon. Although I will say, I think the cell phone does a better job with the color.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!



1 comment:

CaroleAnn said...

I like what you created and the warmth that is suggests from the paper and colors you used! Perfection!! Hugs