Saturday, November 21, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Addicted to CAS Challenge #77 Dimension + DT Call

Afternoon Crafters!



I have found another fun challenge today, Addicted to CAS! They are celebrating their 3rd birthday. The Challenge is to keep your card CAS, but add dimension. You should go see the amazing goodies that are up for the winning! I have been playing more and more with Clean and Simple cards and have really come to like it. The cupcake was backed with foam tape to give the card dimension along with the addition of the sequins. The cup cake is so glittery it will blow your mind. I wish my camera could pick up better.

They are also having a DT call and I think I may try out for this one too. Wish me luck!

Here is my submission for this weeks event.

 Happy Birthday Cup Cake was created with:

Neenah Solar White card stock 80#, Bazzill card stock in teal, Elizabeth Craft Designs peel and stick cup cakes, Elizabeth Craft Designs Microfine glitter, Copic markers, Sequins, Aleen's Tacky Glue, Sookwang double sided adhesive sheets, ATG Adhesive Gun, Happy Birthday Stamp from Stampabilities, Licorice pigment ink, TH Micro fine black embossing powder, heat gun and 3M Double Stick foam tape. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!


2 comments:

anja curvers said...

Such a lovely and bright card looks yummi. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS. Good luck with the DT-call.

Deepti said...

The cupcake is adorable, fab coloring too :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !