Saturday, November 21, 2015

Addicted To Stamps and More! Callenge #171 Anything Goes and DT Call

Good Morming! It finally feels like fall here in the great state of Texas. I have been feeding my recent fox addiction again as you can see. This is a CAS card I created last night. 



I love challenges so, I'm entering my little creation over at Addicted To Stamps And More!, I'm also going to try out for their DT. It's been a while since I've been on one, but I'm really looking forward to this. 

What I used to create the Welcome Fall Fox:

The card stock is 80# neenah solar white, TH blending inks in mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade and walnut stain, spellbinder "peony" dies, QK letter dies, TH poking tool, TH foam blender, 3M double stick from tape, stamps from Ink Antics "Squirrel" I used the leaves from this set and they were stamped with Versafine onyx black and the fox is form Imaginisce "Twitterpated collection" stamped with moments ink and colored in with Copic Markers and wink of Stella. Corner Chompers and paper cutter. 

P.S. This is my 100 post! :)

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!



2 comments:

stempelfrida said...

Wow, this fox card is so pretty! The fox is coloured wonderfully and I love the overall colours. So lovely. Thank you for playing with us at ATSM this week. Please come joining us again soon. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Kylie said...

Wonderful card! Good luck with the DT call and thanks for playing at ATSM xx