Sunday, November 22, 2015

CAS(E) this sketch! #150

Happy Sunday!
I hope this post finds everyone doing well. It was so beautiful and cool here today, that it finally made me feel like the Holidays were here. I found another fun CAS challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch! Below is the sketch that was provided. 


Here is my CAS card on the this sketch:


This card was created with Neenah Solar white card stock 80#, red, brown, fawn and black Bazzill card stock, zag glue pen, TAG glue gun, Scotch 3M foam tape, red sequin, archival ink in coffee, Sentiment stamp is from stampabilities and the deer are a QK die.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

NachtEule said...

Hey Rudolph - take me on your sleigh tonight... Love your card

Michelle said...

Cute! I love that sequin nose. :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!