Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge - July 4th

I am so honored and excited to be the guest designer for the month of July at Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge . Thank you Caz and the DT at Tilda and Friends. So to start the month out with a bang, our challenge is to create an ATC with a 4th of July flair. So here is my little fire cracker.



I made this sweetie out of Bazzill card stock in blue stamped the stars and burst in Daisy white from CTMH. The image is from Magnolia and was lovingly stamped and sent to me by new friend Tracey (Thank you dear). I hope you all have a safe and fun July 4th weekend.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Beverly G said...

Congrats on the designer of the month position. All these little Magnolias are growing on me, she's cute.
Beverly Gotthardt