Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge / 123 Recipe



I love recipe challenges and this week at Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge we are doing a 123 recipe. That is you use 1 - Character, 2 - Patterned Papers and 3 - embellishments. Here is my cute little character for this week. So now I can't wait to see what you create with the above recipe.



Materials

Image Snag 'Em Acrylic Stamps: Foxy

Medium Derwent Coloursoft pencils, OMS and blending stumps

Paper Twitterpated PP collection from imagenesence & Bazzill Card Stock

Embelishment Candy Dots by Pebbles INC.

Tools Fiskars threading water punch, QK revolution and flourish Die, EK Success mini flower punch, spellbinder circle die.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!

6 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolute cuteness. Love him.
I will get my A into gear this week and won't leave until last minute. Great ATC Beth.
mwah
Trace

Saskia said...

So cute and beautiful... lovely atc!!

Saskia :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and cute,Dianne xx

Valerie said...

Just the cutiest!

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Soooo adorable!! Love the little swirls around the frame.

I owe u $$ for that fabulous card you gave up the rights to on Saturday ;-) Let me know how to get it to you.

Enola said...

super mooie kaart!!!!

grt:Enola