Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Very Sweet Award

My new friend Tracey (AKA Booyagirl) has given me an award this morning. I was so excited to receive it and can't wait to give it back to others bloggers I have recently met. Thank you Tracey!!! Please stop by and visit Tracey at her blog.



Okay here are the rules:

* Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
* Pass the award to 6 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. If you can’t pass it on to 6 just pass it on to as many or as few as you like!

I am passing this on too:

Nina
True
Abby
Marlene
Mindy
Debbie

Thank you and Congratulations

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Beth for that sweet reward, that totally made my day :) Glad you're participating in the pay it forward, I can't wait to make something cute for you! xxx Marlene

Unknown said...

Awe...shucks ;)
Thanks Beth!
You are such a sweetheart!
Hugs!

Stampin Mindy said...

Thanks so much Thats SUPER sweet of of you!!!

Hugs!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi Beth, love your blog, you are very clever.
hugs
Sue
PS I have something for you on my blog x

Anonymous said...

Awww Beth, you're too sweet! Thanks so much for the blog award. I will post it on my sidebar asap and share it with others. Have a great day!

Nina said...

Hi Beth!! What an honor!! Thanks soo much, it certainly has made my day, I will get it posted soon, still covered up and surrounded with all this "stuff" for the neighborhood sale, ugh... What an honor to pass it on too!! THANKS AGAIN, ((hugs)) Nina