Sunday, June 7, 2009

"I Was Blown Away"


Well the title speaks for it's self. You could have knocked me over with a feather this evening when I opened my blog and found I had received an award from my very good friend Nina of Having An Art-A-Tack. She is a beautiful and multi-talented artist and greatly deserving of the award. You have to go by and visit her blog it is a crafters delight of so many different arts that she creates. Thank Nina, I feel so honored and pleased to have had this award passed on to my blog. I have only been blogging 8 months and paper crafting less than two years so this is a real delight to have received this with so many fabulous crafters on the world wide web.

The real joy in this for me though is that I now get to chose three very talented bloggers to receive this award too. I wish I could give it to all the blogs I follow and have listed in my favs, but I am limited to three. DARN! the luck. With that said I have chosen for the first recipient to be:

Fern of The Crafting Adventures of an 11 Year Old. She is only 11, but far beyond her years when it comes to paper crafting. I was just introduced to her blog last week via the guest DT spot over at The Next Level challenge blog. I must say Fern you are truly amazing young lady keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy the award as much as I have.

My Second recipient is Lim of The Voices In My Head. She knocks my socks off with her incredible card sketches and the way she colors those cute little Magnolia kids. I love every minute of visiting her blog and seeing her amazingly beautiful card creations. You are very deserving of this award congratulations.

The third and final recipient is Donalda of Enjoying The Journey she has inspired me with all her beautiful card creations for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. I look forward to each new week at the challenge blog to see her gorgeous creations. You are a fabulous card maker and I hope you enjoy the award too.

Thank you so much Nina for the award it is very much appreciated, many blessings to you my friend.

Goodnight and Hugs to you all. XXX

No comments: