Sunday, January 31, 2016

CAS On Sunday Challenge # 75 Paper Piecing



Good Sunday to you all and what a beautiful day it is here in Texas, sunny and warm. It s a nice break from the cooler weather, but all good things must end and it is about to cool off here starting tonight. The pretty weather made me think about all things out doors. So, I thought I would break out my new Skater Kids set I just got from Simon Says Stamp and play along with the Paper Piecing challenge at CAS On Sunday.

The card is 4 1/4 X 5 the base is made from 80 lb. white card stock. The back ground is a combo of PP from The Paper Studio, Raven CS from Bazzill and a watercolor paper that I used distress ink on the colors are festive berry, spiced marmalade and mustard seed. the bottom was die cut with a paper smooches edge die.

I embellished the card with various Washi tapes, sequins and enable dots. The little skater dog is stamped with momento black tuxedo ink and colored in with copic makers and his pants and shirt are paper pieced from solid red CS that I stamped and the shirt too. The sentiment is also part of the Skater Kids stamps set. The dog and his board were fussy cut.

Hope you enjoyed todays creation as much as I did making it.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!






1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow...cute card...love this dog. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!