Friday, April 6, 2012

R# 66 Bunnies & Chicks

Good Friday to you all,

This is so exciting, here is my first creation for Crafts 4 Eternity, I am so happy to be on the DT and working with such a talented group of ladies. I am going to keep this short and sweet though, I am due to leave for a visit with the precious little Gracie in the pictures of my scrapbook LO. She is the love of  my world. I can't wait to see her in her Easter dress hunting for eggs. I hope you all have a blessed and happy Easter with your Families.



I know most of the time you are used to seeing cards, but I just couldnt help myself. This was created using dies from The Scrapping Cottage, Bo Bunny PP, Bazzill Card Stock, Martha Stewart punches and Quickutzs dies.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Layout and love the wonderful designing :)
Huggs
Lynn xxx

having a {me} day said...

Hi Beth, I love your gorgeous sweet layouts! Welcome to the team :) keeleyxx