Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 231 / Stampaive and More Wee Hummingbird

Well it's been a while since I played in a challenge. This was created for Mojo Monday Challenge 231. The image is from Fred She Said, it is the wee hummingbird and petunia's. I am also going to post this at the Stampaive and More Challenge, the theme is Spring/Easter and the colors are so very spring time like I thought it would be a good fit. The images were colored and air brushed with Copic markers. The paper line is Lime Twist from My Minds Eye. The card is embellished with kaiser kraft pearls, seam binding that was colored with Copic marker to match image and PP, leaves were created with Nellie Snellen punch set and flower was created using Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die. I hope you enjoyed this small creation as much as I enjoyed making it.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!!




1 comment:

Kiki said...

Awwww, this is imply stunning! Love your colour choice and layout!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this time! Hope to see you back soon.

Hugs, Kiki