Friday, September 25, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge / Your Favorite Sketch



Good Morning! This week at Stamp Something they have asked for you to use your favorite sketch, be it one of your own or one you like from another artist. This is one of my own. Here is the sketch I used.



Now here is the card I created from my sketch.



This card was made with Debbie Mumm's Noah's Ark Paper Collection and Bazzill textured papers in a baby blue and buttercup yellow. The image is "Edward Surfing" from Magnolia's Lazy Summer Days Collection. The Image is water colored with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and the embellishments are Candy Dots from Pebbles INC. The sentiment is one I purchased from Bugawumps.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!!

7 comments:

Erin... said...

Fantastic card!!! The backing papers are beautiful and perfect for your image which is perfectly colored!! great sketch! Thanks for playing along this week at Stamp Something:)

Giovana said...

Wonderful card!! Your coloring is amazing.
Thanks for playing Stamp Something Challenge with us.

God bless
Giovana

Tracey Feeger said...

wow wow wow. This is gorgeous. Great work with the boy card - they are always so hard to do.

Give me a buzz about what you want to chat about.

mwah
Trace

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Beth
A fabulous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Donnas Den said...

Love this card.

Donna

Dr. Denise Tucker said...

Lovely card and lovely blog!

I wandered over to your blog. Found you on the 2009 One World One Heart Giveaway site. After watching the movie Julie and Julia recently, I've decided to try and go through the ENTIRE OWOH list, from beginning to end, in 90 days and connect/reconnect with all the artists and blogs that truly inspire me! Your blog is amazing and really resonated with me!

A bit about me. I'm a mystery writer, jewelry artist, and college professor. Yes, and a Gemini, if you couldn't tell! Here is my blog, where I blend my mystery writing and jewelry craft:
www.thehousemysteries.type pad.com
My first mystery Keeping House: A Madame President mystery just came out on Amazon.
Take care and as Julia Child might say, "Bon Blogging!"
Denise

Nina said...

Beth the pp in the bg is just perfect for this image.! such a fun boy card!