Sunday, May 10, 2009

Box-elope for Mothers Day Card



Good Evening from Suburbia Houston! I hope all you fine ladies have had a wonderful Mothers Day. I had a great one I got some new goodies for my scrap room to keep me better organized and some gift cash to spend on what ever I want. My kids are terrific!!! So now down to some scrappy business I made my first Box-elope this week and I wanted to share it with you I think this is so neat. I keep making these 6x6 cards but yet have no way to send them or put them in any kind of decent envelopes. Well that has all been changed since I visited priscillastyles blog. She has the most amazing tool for making thick envelops it's a box-elope and it is so easy to make and they turn out beautiful. Here is what I made for my Moms Mothers Day card to go in.

Front View



Side View



Back View



I hope you enjoyed the eye candy and please go visit priscillastyles blog to see her gorgeous creations. Happy mothers day and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Beth this is gorgeous. Dianne xx

Nina said...

Beth, this is sooo beautiful.... love it and off to visit there soon! thanks for the link... and what a great gift!

Karen Lee said...

What a gorgeous box. I love the way you finished off the back of the envelope. So pretty!

I just found your blog, I'll be back!

All Pink girl said...

Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.