Wednesday, January 21, 2009

House~Mouse Monday Challenge# 21 & Blog Candy Alert



I have to say this weeks House ~ Mouse Monday challenge truly was just that
" A Challenge "! We had to create a card using only three colors and they were pre-selected for us. They were Coral, Olive & get this Navy Blue. Now I know what your thinking what a strange color combonation. I know I was thinking the same thing too, until I saw the DT creations. I was amazed! So here is my card creation to share to with this group. Sorry about the picture and color quality a photographer I am NOT! Please click on the picture to get a better view of it. I also want to share with all you House ~ Mouser's that I will be posting 2 Blog Candy Give-A-Ways tonight here on my blog through the "One Heart - One World" blog open house. If you have not seen this yet you need to! This blog has over 300 new give-a-ways posted and will be going until mid-February. Here is the link: Free House ~ Mouse Stamps and remember I have posted "TWO" House ~ Mouse Give-a-Way packages filled with stamps, brads, ribbon ETC... Thanks for the fun challenge and hope to see you soon.

9 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Well....your card is just as cute as can be!! Even with the limited colors we had to use...your image works perfect. That stamp is just SO CUTE!! Thanks for playing along with us this week :)

Ziggyeor said...

That is a cute image and I like the flower paper that goes with it so well :D

Andrea said...

Sooo Cute! Love the papers .. love the hole card!

Leigh said...

Lovely card.

Sue said...

Love the stamp you chose with the designer paper, looks awesome.
Lovely card.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you used the selected colours - and that patterned paper is stunning.
hugs Heather xx

Els G. said...

Gorgeous card! You combined the challenge colours beautifully and the DP matches perfectly.
Els
x

Katarina said...

What a great card and the image is so cute. Think you're one of the few that used a little more of the navy, lol. Not a popular color I've noticed.

kamadesign.blogspot.com

Ann said...

How cute! Love what you did with the colors!